HI,
I have a 2006 2.5 auto estate. When I was pulling out of a snowy side road as soon as the front wheels got grip all the power seemed to go to the rears. I thought it was a 60/40(70/30?) rear/front split which should have meant that it would 'drag itself out'? When all wheels are on snow/ice it seems ok.. can anyone shed some light on what its happening?
thanks
AWD how does it work?
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
Re: AWD how does it work?
Interesting posts. My car seems to have a totally open rear differential/transfer box with no viscous coupling (VC) or intervention from a traction control system when one rear wheel loses grip. Would be interested to see the article in the JEC magazine - does anyone know when this was published?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
