Past owner of lovely X-Type!

Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight

JONNJAGS59
Posts:107
Joined:Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 pm
Past owner of lovely X-Type!

Postby JONNJAGS59 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:36 pm

:)

Hi all,

Unusual heading, I agree. Well, I am on JEC to find a new classic Jag with everyone's help, but I have owned an 05 Reg 3.0 Sport Premium Estate auto a few years back..so maybe I can be an honorary member!! It was the best car I've owned. Only reason for selling on was, as a drummer, I was paranoid at gigs, plus it was actually too small for my gear, so made way for a Volvo!!

Having said that, I have always regretted moving it on so...I attach photobucket file proving I did have one, plus photo's of other acquisitions. Sorry about that..but I will pop in here on a regular basis. Carry on the great work!

http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/jonny ... t=9&page=4

Cheers,

Jon

Bellajag

Member
Posts:37
Joined:Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: Past owner of lovely X-Type!

Postby Bellajag » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm

It was a nice one Jon!

JONNJAGS59
Posts:107
Joined:Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Re: Past owner of lovely X-Type!

Postby JONNJAGS59 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 am

:cry:

Indeed it was. So incredibly comfortable and, having driven Mondeo's.., absolutely no comparison!! Far better drive! AWD major difference but the engine!! :shock:

Jon


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests