Simply Jaguar Day
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
-
robandkatechandler964

- Posts:4
- Joined:Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:05 pm
Hi, I have been a member now for over a year and this is the first time I have written in. I am the proud owner of a 06 AWD X type saloon and will hopefully keep it going for many years to come. I'm about to replace the rear windows waist seals and do a engine service, including the "delightful" job of changing the spark plugs.
As a matter of interest, did you know that there is a Simply Jaguar Day at Beaulieu in Hampshire at the end of June. It's a great day out with all types of Jaguars welcome. Hope to see you there. All the best Rob.
-
Dave Eynon

- Posts:166
- Joined:Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Re: Simply Jaguar Day
Hi Rob,
Welcome and thanks for posting. I have just changed a waist seal in advance of the Bicester event, my estate needs to look its best! Hampshire is too far for me to get to but I will be at Bicester and it would be great to see you there. We have a a great place in the showground and seeing it filled with X-types of all colours and varieties is what I am looking forward to. Hope to see you there and the spark plug job is not too onerous but does take time - enjoy!
Dave. X-type Coordinator.
Welcome and thanks for posting. I have just changed a waist seal in advance of the Bicester event, my estate needs to look its best! Hampshire is too far for me to get to but I will be at Bicester and it would be great to see you there. We have a a great place in the showground and seeing it filled with X-types of all colours and varieties is what I am looking forward to. Hope to see you there and the spark plug job is not too onerous but does take time - enjoy!
Dave. X-type Coordinator.
Dave E
Gwynedd. N Wales.
X-type 2.5 Estate
XK8 Coupe
XJ 4.2 S1
Daimler 2.5 V8
Gwynedd. N Wales.
X-type 2.5 Estate
XK8 Coupe
XJ 4.2 S1
Daimler 2.5 V8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest