Hi from Ian & Lynette here in Lancashire. Recently bought our first Jaguar (X Type) and absolutely love it!
Re: Hello, All
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:47 pm
by davidr
Hello Ian and Lynette and welcome! I bought one of the last X Types new in 2009 and ran it for 3 years and 100k miles and thoroughly enjoyed it so I can understand your enthusiasm.
Hope you enjoy yours!
Re: Hello, All
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:04 pm
by only1pearson458
Hello,
I am now on my third xtype Estate just upgraded to a Automatic Sovereign, love driving it around.
Enjoy yours.
Re: Hello, All
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:23 pm
by Andy P
Hello Ian and Lynette,welcome to the club.
Have just spent four days up in Lancashire with my XJ8.
Lovely part of the country.
Hope you enjoy your X-Type.
A much underrated Jaguar in my opinion.
Take care.
Andy