Hya from Stourbridge
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:24 pm
Thought it was about time to join the club, previously owned a MGB GT and member of the MGOC many years ago and can appreciated the benefits of club membership/ meetings.
Currently owner of a 2005 2.0 litre manual Sport Premium estate which I am gradually bringing back to life after replacing the fuel pump, fule pipes and injectors. I had a garage come out to enter the injector codes but turns over but wont run. Could this be due to the immobiliser as I have had to take the battery off a number of times for charging during the last 5 months.
Currently owner of a 2005 2.0 litre manual Sport Premium estate which I am gradually bringing back to life after replacing the fuel pump, fule pipes and injectors. I had a garage come out to enter the injector codes but turns over but wont run. Could this be due to the immobiliser as I have had to take the battery off a number of times for charging during the last 5 months.