Introducing.....
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:56 pm
Hello all from new member Dave from Scottish Borders.
I'm looking forward to meeting other members and attending events.
I have 2 X type 2.0 diesels, one is a 2006 sport which has just passed it's mot with no advisories and have recently bought a 2005 SE which although in superb condition bodily and interior wise has an intermittent electronic fault which kills the instrument panel and starting circuits.
Hoping to have this fixed soon.
Dave.
I'm looking forward to meeting other members and attending events.
I have 2 X type 2.0 diesels, one is a 2006 sport which has just passed it's mot with no advisories and have recently bought a 2005 SE which although in superb condition bodily and interior wise has an intermittent electronic fault which kills the instrument panel and starting circuits.
Hoping to have this fixed soon.
Dave.