Hi.. I've just become a subscribed member.
I drive a 2005 X Type 2.0D SE estate as a daily and a 1994 XJ40 3.2S as a weekend cruiser..
I was trying to add my cars to my profile and couldn't see X Type estate on the list of options, a bit naughty if you ask me as it's no less a Jag than my XJ and has a very loyal following...!
Hello from Swansea Bay
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
2005 X Type 2.0D SE Estate
1994 XJ40 3.2S
1994 XJ40 3.2S
Re: Hello from Swansea Bay
Welcome to the JEC, Dave.
Go to the UCP top right, then go to "edit signature" rather than the "profile". You can then input your cars etc.
Hope that helps,
Mike K
Go to the UCP top right, then go to "edit signature" rather than the "profile". You can then input your cars etc.
Hope that helps,
Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


