Hello

Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight

User avatar
Matt17JagX25

Member
Posts:9
Joined:Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:44 pm
Location:East Grinstead
Re: Hello

Postby Matt17JagX25 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Bonus!! I have been thinking about fitting bigger wheels and giving her a little noise from the exhaust (a trip to top gear long life)
I will change my exhaust for one of these when it goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4d2sC6lNbQ or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7EC1GoeFeE probably the Adamesh one.

The dealership replaced the alloys on my X-type when I bought it, as the old ones were cracked. I couldn't get original 'Valencia' 18" so I got the closest I could find:

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wh ... er/18-inch

Hope the links give you some ideas!
Matt
X-type 2007 2.5V6 Estate auto
MY2008/Sport Premium/Chilli Red/Warm Charcoal/Leather

GreenyX
Posts:35
Joined:Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:45 pm

Re: Hello

Postby GreenyX » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Wheelbase is just around the corner from me. Loving the sound of those!!! I chose top gear as I have had exhausts from them before. They make the exhaust as to what you want Eg sound tail pipes. They also have a lifelong Warranty!!

GreenyX
Posts:35
Joined:Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:45 pm

Re: Hello

Postby GreenyX » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Wheelbase is just around the corner from me. Loving the sound of those!!! I chose top gear as I have had exhausts from them before. They make the exhaust as to what you want Eg sound tail pipes. They also have a lifelong Warranty!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest