Hi Everyone

Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight

Richie0607
Posts:2
Joined:Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am
Hi Everyone

Postby Richie0607 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:42 pm

After having many Ford's and MG's and hitting the BIG 50 (and breaking my much loved Mondeo) I decided to treat myself to a Jaguar. I looked around at many and looked into the running costs etc. and decided on an X-Type with them being similar to a Mondeo in size etc. I saw several dotted around the East Midlands in dealers and some private - I was surprised at just how many "dogs" there were out there that were being touted for top dollar prices. Anyway I found "Felix" a 08 plate Glacier Blue SE Estate at a dealers in Walsall for a reasonable price - They also offered me a reasonable trade in for a knackered Mondeo too. There were a few issues with the car which the dealer agreed to put right before I took delivery - They were good to there word. Took Felix away a week later and had 3 weeks of trouble free motoring when the Aircon packed up - Sorted by the dealer again at no cost to me - so everything is Hunky dory at the mo and I'm a very happy X-Type owner.

User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby robv12 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:51 pm

welcome, and enjoy your new X Type, any problems, good advice to be had on here
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK

Brakebuster
Posts:3145
Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Location:Gloucester UK

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Brakebuster » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:10 pm

welcome

got any pics ?

BB
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior

old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type

romanguy
Posts:6
Joined:Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby romanguy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:47 am

I Want to see some picture. :)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest