If anyone has any questions for me i am a jag tech and would welcome a challenge so ask away see if i can help
Is anyone out there
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
I have been monitoring this BB for 2 weeks now and no-one has posted anything i guess x-types must be problem free cars not worth talking about (i think not)
If anyone has any questions for me i am a jag tech and would welcome a challenge so ask away see if i can help

If anyone has any questions for me i am a jag tech and would welcome a challenge so ask away see if i can help
-
peasoupblu
- Posts:5
- Joined:Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:16 am
drivesahft
I have posted an update to my cv joint problem. Can you help!!! please
Re: Is anyone out there
I have been monitoring this BB for 2 weeks now and no-one has posted anything i guess x-types must be problem free cars not worth talking about (i think not)
If anyone has any questions for me i am a jag tech and would welcome a challenge so ask away see if i can help

As there doesn't appear to be a dedicated board for "entertainment sytems" I thought you may be able to help me here. I have just purchased a 2005/55 2.2d SE (Awesome car BTW) which has the NAV system with DVD in the back but no CD changer. I have looked at other Forums and other pages relating to X-types and appear to get conflicting information. Which is the correct part number for the changer to go in my car? It appears there are two different ones, both apparently for S/X types. Also some sites mention the need for an extra fibre optic cable for the X-type. Some say it is only needed for the S-type while another says that i need to change the existing fibre optic from my DVD unit. All very confusing. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated before daring to approach a Main Dealer! Many thanks in advance. Jim.
If anyone has any questions for me i am a jag tech and would welcome a challenge so ask away see if i can help
As there doesn't appear to be a dedicated board for "entertainment sytems" I thought you may be able to help me here. I have just purchased a 2005/55 2.2d SE (Awesome car BTW) which has the NAV system with DVD in the back but no CD changer. I have looked at other Forums and other pages relating to X-types and appear to get conflicting information. Which is the correct part number for the changer to go in my car? It appears there are two different ones, both apparently for S/X types. Also some sites mention the need for an extra fibre optic cable for the X-type. Some say it is only needed for the S-type while another says that i need to change the existing fibre optic from my DVD unit. All very confusing. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated before daring to approach a Main Dealer! Many thanks in advance. Jim.
Is there anyone out there?????????
I posted a querry about "Air Con" in August & never got any replies, so that answers your question, There's no-one out there!!!! 
-
Telsmoneypit

- Posts:157
- Joined:Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:32 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest