Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport X300 1994 for Sale

Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag

Broadsword

Member
Posts:8
Joined:Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:34 pm
Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport X300 1994 for Sale

Postby Broadsword » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi all,

I picked up a 1994 (no glovebox model so early) 3.2 X300 Sport earlier in the year after hankering for an XJ Sport for a good while. Now however I have just been offered an XJR and running two Jags is a bit much for me so I need to start thinking about selling the XJ Sport.

97,000 miles, very, very clean. The car had been restored to a certain extent by the previous owner (who had access to a body shop) so basically it has a fresh original sapphire blue paint job. Very clean oatmeal interior, no damage to the leather. A little bit of sagging of at the rear of the headlining, but cosmetically that is the only fault. There is no rust and the bodywork straight. The car has definitely been loved. It has recently had a new front brake caliper also the front shocks look rather new. I've had it on a ramp and it is as clean as you could hope for an original car. Service history and book pack present. Two keys. Key-fob is a bit intermittent. Normally I wouldn't approve of a leaper on any XJ later than Series 3, but this particular leaper looks like it on steroids and looks rather caddish.

The car has had a new set of tyres just recently. The old rear tyres were still ok so I've kept them and you will get them included as spares. Before sale I'm getting a rear wheel bearing replaced and will address the front wheel bearings mentioned as an MOT advisory. It's a non air con, non-cruise control model. Everything on it works bar some pixels missing on the clock. For the age you are getting a really nice XJ Sport. The sunroof works perfectly. The headlights are also remarkably good.

Car located near York. Private plate WCT 607 (1960s Lancashire plate corresponding to where the car came from) included in sale. Proper photos to follow as the XJR purchase came very suddenly and I'm travelling. The photos here aren't recent, but representative. Basically it looks even cleaner now, has new tyres and a proper wiper blade!

I have an Andy bracket to add to this, but haven't gotten around to fitting it. If you want we can add this to the purchase. On the road, taxed and insured. PM for more details.
Attachments
10.JPG
3.JPG
1.JPG

Broadsword

Member
Posts:8
Joined:Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Re: Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport X300 1994 for Sale

Postby Broadsword » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Sold.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest