Page 1 of 1

WANTED radiator

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am
by sickpete420
I need a radiator for my 1991 sovereign 3.2 auto either in devon/Cornwall or that can post

Re: WANTED radiator

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:44 am
by RichardSEL
I need a radiator for my 1991 sovereign 3.2 auto either in devon/Cornwall or that can post
I used Boston Motorcool for a replacement Mk IX one that they had ex-stock (a customer didn't pay up)
So got a good deal.
I then had the heater matrix done later by them. That came in at a standard price. They will courier

Best you have the existing re-cored -- they take the top and bottom off then replace.
No point in going for a second hand one -- you don't know what you're buying

Re: WANTED radiator

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:01 am
by sickpete420
I need a radiator for my 1991 sovereign 3.2 auto either in devon/Cornwall or that can post
I used Boston Motorcool for a replacement Mk IX one that they had ex-stock (a customer didn't pay up)
So got a good deal.
I then had the heater matrix done later by them. That came in at a standard price. They will courier

Best you have the existing re-cored -- they take the top and bottom off then replace.
No point in going for a second hand one -- you don't know what you're buying
thanks but itll have to be second hand for a minute as its urgent hoping for mot next weekend

Re: WANTED radiator

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:07 am
by RichardSEL
I don't think EuroJag or even Joes Jags (if they're still around?) keep rads when they part out --
might be worth a try though

Re: WANTED radiator

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:55 pm
by sickpete420
thanks ive managed to bodge mine with metal putty will hold till i get a mot on her :)

Re: WANTED radiator

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am
by J44EAG
Perhaps try Rob Jenner.

His contact details are in the magazine.

Mike K