Page 1 of 1

SOLD: 1995 XJR6 Bodyshell and V5 available after Easter

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:28 pm
by Kember
I'm disposing of a metallic red (sunroof option) XJR6 bodyshell in very good condition with minimal rust on the panels. It will be available shortly after Easter. I have had the engine, IFS, wheels, some ancillaries and gearbox removed but most of the rest of the car (including the interior) is there. The car has done a bit over 72,000 miles and has a V5 in my name to go with it.

A good project for someone with a rotten body but serviceable oily bits?

For simplicity's sake, I'm advertising the car as a bodyshell for sale - all the other bits are a bonus. All the glass is in place.

The car is based near Andover and there is easy access for a truck. NB There will be no wheels and no IFS assembly so it will need to be lifted onto a truck.

Inspections welcome by arrangement.

Asking £1000 ovno.


Please PM if you have any questions.

Re: For sale: 1995 XJR6 Bodyshell and V5 available after Easter

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:58 pm
by Kember
It's a shame there are no takers here. There are many useable parts on it, including (normally rotting) body panels.

In the absence of any interest here, I might pop it on a certain auction site for a quick spin (with all the attendant pain that that brings) or I might just decide to weigh it in without further ado.

Peter

Re: For sale: 1995 XJR6 Bodyshell and V5 available PICTURES

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:59 pm
by Kember
Here are some pictures:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image