Looking for the gearbox and associated parts I’d need.
Thanks.
WTB Getrag 265 gearbox
Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag
Mac
Previously: 1989 V12 XJ-S Coupe
Previously: 1989 V12 XJ-S Coupe
Re: WTB Getrag 265 gearbox
Have you looked at the Simply Performance website?
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: WTB Getrag 265 gearbox
Hi David,
Yes, it was suggested I could get it cheaper and maybe pick up the rest from SP.
Cheers!
Mac
Yes, it was suggested I could get it cheaper and maybe pick up the rest from SP.
Cheers!
Mac
Mac
Previously: 1989 V12 XJ-S Coupe
Previously: 1989 V12 XJ-S Coupe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
