X300 XJR CABIN POLLEN FILTER SET ###RARE###
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:23 pm
previously discussed as only being available in the German market for the XJR X300 car, and now NLA from Jaguar
I have a full set of x4 carbon filters and x4 filter holders that fit under the wiper scuttle of the X300 and XJ40 , in the x4 moulded elongated holes under the windscreen scuttle trim ( all cars have them )
these simply pop in with the aid of some sealer , the carbon filter interrupts the air flow and removes nasty odours before they enter the cabin of the car through the fan blowers ,
these are fantastic condition used items, and that finishing touch for a restoration , or simply upgrade your car ,
I will pop pictures of everything up tonight
pm me with your offers
BB
I have a full set of x4 carbon filters and x4 filter holders that fit under the wiper scuttle of the X300 and XJ40 , in the x4 moulded elongated holes under the windscreen scuttle trim ( all cars have them )
these simply pop in with the aid of some sealer , the carbon filter interrupts the air flow and removes nasty odours before they enter the cabin of the car through the fan blowers ,
these are fantastic condition used items, and that finishing touch for a restoration , or simply upgrade your car ,
I will pop pictures of everything up tonight
pm me with your offers
BB

