Blocked Exhaust 1995 Sovereign 4.0l UK
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:12 pm
Whilst warming/ defrosting the car I noticed that the left side exhaust had almost no flow coming from it and was much colder than the right.
When I revved the engine there was some flow on the left.
Is this normal or do I have a blockage?
If so, other than checking for external damage to the system, what are the most likely culprits?
Am I keen to sort this as my LPG does sometimes cut out and I am now wondering if an exhaust issue could be effecting the inlet vacuum.
Any help appreciated
Smoggy1965
When I revved the engine there was some flow on the left.
Is this normal or do I have a blockage?
If so, other than checking for external damage to the system, what are the most likely culprits?
Am I keen to sort this as my LPG does sometimes cut out and I am now wondering if an exhaust issue could be effecting the inlet vacuum.
Any help appreciated
Smoggy1965