Replacement Fuel Pipes

Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag

david_m_arthur596

Member
Posts:1
Joined:Mon Jul 07, 2025 7:08 am
Replacement Fuel Pipes

Postby david_m_arthur596 » Tue Jul 08, 2025 10:26 am

Hi All

Posting this in desperation. I have a 1996 x300 4ltr Sovereign that has corroded fuel pipes that all need replacing.

I understand these parts are not available new any more and will need to be fabricated.
I have tried breakers including Naki at blackcherry but I can only get the main pipe leading to the engine bay as corrosion of the pipes is a common problem.
I have tried local Jaguar specialists and David Marks but his fabricator has now retired.
I have seen a post where someone did do it themselves but it was far too technical for me to follow.
I have contacted a classic car specialist in the Bristol area and they might be able to help but need to know the diameter of the pipes.

So, does anyone know where I can get them fabricated or if not what the diameter of the pipes is please?

It would be a shame to scrap a perfectly good car for something as simple as fuel pipes.

I am based in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Many thanks in advance.

David

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: Replacement Fuel Pipes

Postby mike020150 » Thu Jul 10, 2025 11:18 am

If you remove the pipes to use them as patterns, any local hydraulic pipe repair specialist (obtained by Googling) should be able to help you. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest