XJ40/X300 VEHICLE REGISTERS

Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag

User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders
XJ40/X300 VEHICLE REGISTERS

Postby robv12 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 am

since we went live again the number of registered cars has leapt from 105 to 138, this is encouraging, could I ask that you all check your entries, ensure they are correct, I have a few incorrect vins and engine numbers, feel free to add phots as well, so we can all see what a collection of magnificent cars we have, but we have a long way to go to catch up the XJS guys with 1200 plus cars registered
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK

db40

Member
Posts:74
Joined:Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: XJ40/X300 VEHICLE REGISTERS

Postby db40 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

I checked my entry today and it is correct. One small thing though, the 'VIN displayer' has my car down as a 1992 model year, when it is a 1992 built 1993 model year car.

David

I'll get my anorak... :D
(XJ40) 1992 Jaguar Sovereign 3.2 (93MY)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests