Page 1 of 1

X300 Instrument Panel Illumination

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:40 pm
by DavidEm
Does anyone know where I can source instrument panel illumination bulbs, part no. JLM1929?

Re: X300 Instrument Panel Illumination

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:03 pm
by db40
Does anyone know where I can source instrument panel illumination bulbs, part no. JLM1929?


I believe they are no longer available new: they are certainly 'contact us' on the JDHT website now.

I would buy a secondhand instrument pack from an XJ40 (the same bulbs are used and the XJ40 instrument packs are probably cheaper) or X300, which can be bought for not a lot of money and are absolutely filled with the things! Even when they were available new, these bulbs were well over £5 each, a tidy sum when you have to buy several of them.

David

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm
by DavidEm
Good idea David, thank you :D

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:25 pm
by DavidEm
Look! I've found someone on ebay who'll offers a repair service...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jaguar-XJ40-XJ6-X ... 2c550b6017

I'll let you know how good they are!

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm
by robv12
i have bulbs here if you need