Page 1 of 1

xj development video on line

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 pm
by MARKPEARSON
Hello all.

I normally post on the XJS forum but I thought this link to a few videos may be of some interest to some of your forum members.This is 1 of 3 for this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih-9jXsD ... re=related

Best Regards Mark.

Re: xj development video on line

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:10 pm
by DEREK1951
Hello all.

I normally post on the XJS forum but I thought this link to a few videos may be of some interest to some of your forum members.This is 1 of 3 for this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih-9jXsD ... re=related

Best Regards Mark.


Is that because you have an xjs ?

They are cracking videos , only came to light recently , they do show what extraordinary lengths that jaguar went to make sure they had a world class car , my family were thrilled to see just what a great car i'd bought

Derek..

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 pm
by MARKPEARSON
Yes Derek.

A 1993 4.0 coupe.

I do like all the XJ saloon models and I am at moment trying to convince the wife XJ8 is not that much bigger than our current A6 and won't cost that much more to run as she only does about 6/7k per year in it early days yet though.


Best Regards Mark.