Page 1 of 1

CAN A XJ8 SPORTD GRILL FIT A XJ6?

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm
by Den_XJ6
IM THINKING IN CHANGING MY FRONT GRILL AS I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK A LITTLE SPORTY, I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND MAD, BUT I THINK SHE WOULD LOOK BETTER.

SO WOULD A XJ8 COLOURD GRILL WITH MESH FIT MY 1995 XJ6?

THANKYOU

DENNIS

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:23 am
by Brakebuster
yes it will, as long as its the complete grille ( surround and inserts )

the inserts are a slightly different shape, and therefore the inside of the surround is to

BB


ps, please type in lower case letters UPPER CASE is classed as ' SHOUTING ' 8)

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 pm
by Den_XJ6
Ok mate, thankyou. Iv mow took the inserts out, cleaned them and painted them gloss black and refitted. She look much better now.

Thankyou again

Den