Page 1 of 1

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm
by ChrisDixon
Hi Bleasie nice to see you outside the confines of the XJS forum! The table in the mag has been incorrectly attributed to me, I only got the XJR manual figures. I've seen it before somewhere though. It looks like some models are hidden inside a larger total, but if the Executive can be uniquely identified from a character in the VIN number perhaps Anders can get the answer for you. I still hope to find a contact in Jag's IT department who could query the production database to answer all of these questions. Regards.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm
by robv12
i too have seen that complete list before, or incomplete if you wish!!, but who was the source??

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 am
by robv12
rather him than me, big job

missed the seminar , I was in Canada, but the feedback I got was that is was a good one