XJ40 Register

Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag

xj40_register

Member
Posts:65
Joined:Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 pm
Location:Edinburgh
Contact:
XJ40 Register

Postby xj40_register » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi,

For anyone on here who has/had an XJ40 and who hasn't been on the Facebook Page yet, the XJ40 Register link is;

www.facebook.com/xj40register

Thanks
Paul

xj40_register

Member
Posts:65
Joined:Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 pm
Location:Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: XJ40 Register

Postby xj40_register » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:07 pm

I dont really update this site, which I should as there are a number of people from the JEC on the Register.

Car 100,000 has been reached a couple of weeks ago, and can be seen below. It gives an idea of how XJ40/XJ81 is sitting 3 decades on. Work is still ongoing, not even half way yet. The project has expanded to include X350/X358 and X400 (X-type) - which reminds me, I need to list on those sections of the site.

Thanks to people on here who have helped get this far.

https://www.facebook.com/xj40register/p ... 4597430721


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests