Door mirror glass

Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag

StuII

Member
Posts:9
Joined:Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 pm
Location:Ramsgate
Door mirror glass

Postby StuII » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:12 pm

I've managed to crack the glass on the left hand door mirror of my 1997 XJ Executive. Does anyone have a part number for this? I've looked on the SNG Barratt website and they appear to have several different parts with little explanation of any differences. Also, were heated mirrors standard, or is that something that I'll have to look out for?

Any help much appreciated.
1997 X300 XJ Executive 3.2

User avatar
6sabre
Posts:18
Joined:Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:45 am
Location:Cross Hands, Dyfed, Wales

Re: Door mirror glass

Postby 6sabre » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Yes and not cheap if you get the wrong one.
Call David on 07591273977 he breaks X300s /Jags and is breaking an 308 executive at the moment. I saw it last Weds. He is also good on price.
Steve
Steve


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests