Hi All X300 people,
Can any member help me locate a complete sunroof for my Daimler Six X300. Parts of the slide and tilt plastic linkage have broken and I need another sunroof to rob for parts. Any information at all locating parts for the sunroof would be useful. Inalfa, the makers, though sympathetic could n`t help. Many thanks.
Digby.
Complete sunroof frame and linkage needed for X300/X308
Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag
Re: Complete sunroof frame and linkage needed for X300/X308
If you call Will Everett at Hollygrove Jaguar in Ringwood on 01425 477000 I think they have one.
Hope that helps
David
Hope that helps
David
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: Complete sunroof frame and linkage needed for X300/X308
Many thanks David, I`ll contact them.
Digby.
Digby.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

