Harewood hillclimb
Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag
:My wife and i enjoyed this event,the weather stayed fine and behaved its self.I do love the hillclimb course and did the 5 runs ,my xj40 has done 156000 miles and this year had a full lubrication oil change it was ok before but now feels smoother running when driving.I. would like to thank the oranisers for a fab day .
Re: Harewood hillclimb
Hi TOJI,
Glad you had a good day,I have never been to a hill climb event but it is something I shall do in the future.
Safe driving and enjoy your XJ40.
Take care.
Andy
Glad you had a good day,I have never been to a hill climb event but it is something I shall do in the future.
Safe driving and enjoy your XJ40.
Take care.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
