UPRATED HEATER BOX 1966 Jaguar S type
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:17 pm
Dears,
I live in Switzerland and want to upgrade my heater box on my beloved 66 S type. I've seen a few suppliers who offer on exchange basis, units that would do the job for me. However I do not want the hassle of sending off my old original unit and waiting for the new. I use the car all year round and you can imagine the need to have a bit of new luxury in this area. Any help or suggestions are all welcome.
Also looking for replacements bulbs for the interior dashboard lights.
Many thanks
Derek Jones
e-mail: derek.jones@hotmail.ch
I live in Switzerland and want to upgrade my heater box on my beloved 66 S type. I've seen a few suppliers who offer on exchange basis, units that would do the job for me. However I do not want the hassle of sending off my old original unit and waiting for the new. I use the car all year round and you can imagine the need to have a bit of new luxury in this area. Any help or suggestions are all welcome.
Also looking for replacements bulbs for the interior dashboard lights.
Many thanks
Derek Jones
e-mail: derek.jones@hotmail.ch