Page 1 of 1

Mk.X or 420G Wanted for Restoration

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:18 pm
by Stevie_J
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Mk.X or 420G as a restoration project (can't afford a restored car)

I know of 2 420G's in the Cheshire area, but unfortunately, one is completely rotten (no floor, etc), and the other, I've been unable to trace the owner for the last 6yrs (It's slowly being consumed by brambles).

Any help or advice with finding one for sale would be greatly appreciated. :)

Stevie

Re: Mk.X or 420G Wanted for Restoration

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:18 pm
by ptjs1
Stevie,

Don't know about your budget but here's a few options:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C648762

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C628906

Let us all know if you find one!

Paul

Re: Mk.X or 420G Wanted for Restoration

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:08 pm
by Stevie_J
Stevie,

Don't know about your budget but here's a few options:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C648762

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C628906

Let us all know if you find one!

Paul
Paul,

Many Thanks for directing me to these 2 cars. I've messaged both the owners and will keep you updated. :wink: