Hi,
I have just wandered over from the X308 section to post a request: I have been approached by Brian Martin, a founder member of the 'Jag Club' in South Africa, to see if I can help him source two classic Jaguars for his daughter's wedding, which is to take place in Cheshire next June. Brian is hoping to hire a sixties saloon + an E Type. I know that some classic car owners hire out their vehicles through agencies which take bookings on their behalf. If anyone has a suitable car, and is interested, perhaps they would PM me in the first instance? I can then put them in touch with Brian. Thank you.
Two classic Jaguars required for a wedding next June
Moderator:cstorey
Best regards,
John.
2003 XJ8 3.5 SE
1979 XJ3.4 Se.2
2005 SAAB 9-5 Vector Sport Estate
John.
2003 XJ8 3.5 SE
1979 XJ3.4 Se.2
2005 SAAB 9-5 Vector Sport Estate
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
