Page 1 of 1

Owner of LWB 115D Mark X (1966)

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:55 pm
by MSMITH
Hi I am looking for the owner of a Mk X Jag LWB 115D. I have been going through some of my grandfather's sheds and found an Owner's Service Policy, Operating manual, Periodic Maintenance Vouchers and a few other bits.

I would like to get in touch with the owner to pass these on to be reunited with the car if I can.

Not really sure how I can do this so I thought your forum was worth a try.

Any help or advice welcome.

Thank you

Maddi

Re: Owner of LWB 115D Mark X (1966)

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:20 pm
by LJR
Untaxed since June 1979 so its probably been scrapped but it's nice that you've tried

Re: Owner of LWB 115D Mark X (1966)

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:45 pm
by MSMITH
Ah thank you LJR. Your response is much appreciated. I'll destroy this stuff then as I don't want it to be used for any dodgy purposes.

Thank you