As it says in the title Mk10 required for photoshoot.
No heavy driving, just needed for pictures.
Please contact me for more details
Mk10 required for Photo shoot
Moderator:cstorey
Clive
(Car- Nut)
MK7, 8 & 9 Forum Co-ordinator
&
MK10 420G Forum Co-ordinator
1970 - 420G - WiP
1962 - E-Type FHC
1997 - X330 4.0
(Car- Nut)
MK7, 8 & 9 Forum Co-ordinator
&
MK10 420G Forum Co-ordinator
Re: Mk10 required for Photo shoot
The contacted me a again last night, they will come to you and expenses incurred will be refunded.
I would like to empasise this is a photoshoot not a test drive it will appear in a magazine
in a comparison article with two other cars....
Something to show your mates and always a nice little thing to have if ever you sell the Car
As I said before please contact me for more details
PM or email
I would like to empasise this is a photoshoot not a test drive it will appear in a magazine
in a comparison article with two other cars....
Something to show your mates and always a nice little thing to have if ever you sell the Car
As I said before please contact me for more details
PM or email
Clive
(Car- Nut)
MK7, 8 & 9 Forum Co-ordinator
&
MK10 420G Forum Co-ordinator
1970 - 420G - WiP
1962 - E-Type FHC
1997 - X330 4.0
(Car- Nut)
MK7, 8 & 9 Forum Co-ordinator
&
MK10 420G Forum Co-ordinator
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests