What Bodyshop?

Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx

jagman723
Posts:25
Joined:Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:50 pm
Location:Essex
What Bodyshop?

Postby jagman723 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi

I am thinking of getting my car refinished, externally only. Can anyone recommend good, classic sympathetic bodyshops I can talk to in the London/Essex borders area or at least in reasonable striking distance?

Experience of their work would be most helpful.

Thanks


HIDDENalan22
Posts:5
Joined:Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Postby HIDDENalan22 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:24 pm

try derek hood at jd classics they will not be cheap but they will do a first class job.........regards alan

Ian3.4
Posts:36
Joined:Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Postby Ian3.4 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi,

Realise its a bit late to post a reply but do call George at TVR (Thames Valley Repairs) on 01628 781717, a more sympathetic and commited Jag man (espesially MkII,s) does not exsist. His work speaks for itself and he is the most helpful and knowledgable chap I know.

Ian.




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests