Paint code

Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx

neilcampbell
Posts:59
Joined:Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm
Paint code

Postby neilcampbell » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi, Can anyone help with the paint code for ICI Cotswold Blue? The car has been restored and the paint used was 'two pack' can modern paints be used to recify small 'sone chips' on 'two pack' etc.

Many Thanks, Neil

PeteB
Posts:48
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 am

Postby PeteB » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 am

Neil, the original I.C.I. paint code for Cotswold Blue is P030-3318. Hope that helps.

neilcampbell
Posts:59
Joined:Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Postby neilcampbell » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi Pete, Many thanks.
Neil

neilcampbell
Posts:59
Joined:Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Postby neilcampbell » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi folks just an update. I have sourced the paint Glasurit (German Paint) make this colour however the 'painter's' computer shows it as Cotswald Blue rather that Cotswold Blue the operator had a 'job' finding it but searched under Cots and found it.

Many thanks Neil


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests