Brake disc shield

Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx

GaryFlack

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm
Brake disc shield

Postby GaryFlack » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:09 pm

Good evening all,

I am new to using the forum but my 10 year old has convinced me this is probably a good way to find the answer I am after...I have a 1968 340 and the front subframe has been in bits for 10 years (I know I should have snapped a picture first but is wasn't meant to be off more than a month or so). I am trying to fit it all back together now and can't remember how the front brake disc shields bolt on. If anyone has a car with these on a picture would be rather useful.
Thanks in advance.
Gary.

Update: after 6 weeks it seems this was not the place to get help with this afterall... fortunately a suspension was listed on ebay this week with pictures and happens to have the sheilds in place so problem solved.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest