DG gearbox mounting spring
Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx
I own a 1965 s-type with a DG auto box fitted. Having bought a mounting spring from a supplier a few years ago all was well to start with but the spring has lost it's tension and now allows the prop shaft to hit the cross member. The spring did seem a little weak to start with, and after reading the original manual it states there is different springs for different applications as I suspect the DG box is somewhat heavier than the manuals. where can I get the correct spring from?
Re: DG gearbox mounting spring
Try SNG the part they list for yours is C19190 but is not available online, but searching their site there are several, maybe a call to them will help
http://www.sngbarratt.com/PartSearchRes ... ING+SPRING
http://www.sngbarratt.com/PartSearchRes ... ING+SPRING
Jaguar X-Type 3.0 Petrol 2002
MK2 340 1967 Matching Numbers Restoration Project
MK2 340 1967 Matching Numbers Restoration Project
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
