Page 1 of 1

MK2 3.8 engine rebuild DVD

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm
by moraledagd14
Hi, I have a 1964 3.8 MK2 that I am about to start restoration on. I have a workshop manual but would like to have a blow by blow engine rebuild DVD / VHR. Does anyone know if they are available and where I can get one should they be.

Thanks Frank

Re: MK2 3.8 engine rebuild DVD

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:30 pm
by piman
Hello Frank,

Forward Engineering produced a good video many years ago, but I don't know if it was ever converted to DVD format. Worth trying e-bay?

Alec

Re: MK2 3.8 engine rebuild DVD

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:10 pm
by jBlackwell
Hi Frank,
There is nothing official available through our normal purchase channels, so as mentioned, ebay would be a good place to look, unless anyone on here responds.

James Blackwell
Assistant General Manager

Re: MK2 3.8 engine rebuild DVD

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:18 pm
by moraledagd14
Thanks for the replies, I have looked on EBay and found nothing. However while looking at other forums I found a link for a UK engine restorers that do a DVD.
It is called “Jaguar 6 cylinder DOHC engine rebuild” here is the link.

http://www.classiccarengines.co.uk/page/300312213

Regards Frank