Page 1 of 1

body rubber and trim kit

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 pm
by blackbeltuk
Hello Again.
I need to buy a complete Rubber and Trim kit for my S type. At the moment the only
ones I can find is M C wilkinson. on Ebay. I have phoned normans jaguar spares and both are around the same price. So is there any other sources which I can try. I have been told not to buy cheap rubber kits due to the rubber being quite hard and affects the doors.
Cheers Ricky

Re: body rubber and trim kit

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 am
by piman
Hello Ricky,

Although not as original, CMC sell an improved door rubber seal which they also use on their restorations. http://www.classic-motor-cars.co.uk/

Alec

Re: body rubber and trim kit

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 pm
by blackbeltuk
Alex thanks. just sent them an Email.
Ricky