body rubber and trim kit

Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx

blackbeltuk
Posts:62
Joined:Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:15 pm
body rubber and trim kit

Postby blackbeltuk » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Hello Again.
I need to buy a complete Rubber and Trim kit for my S type. At the moment the only
ones I can find is M C wilkinson. on Ebay. I have phoned normans jaguar spares and both are around the same price. So is there any other sources which I can try. I have been told not to buy cheap rubber kits due to the rubber being quite hard and affects the doors.
Cheers Ricky

User avatar
piman
Posts:1183
Joined:Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location:Oswestry

Re: body rubber and trim kit

Postby piman » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 am

Hello Ricky,

Although not as original, CMC sell an improved door rubber seal which they also use on their restorations. http://www.classic-motor-cars.co.uk/

Alec
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome

blackbeltuk
Posts:62
Joined:Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Re: body rubber and trim kit

Postby blackbeltuk » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Alex thanks. just sent them an Email.
Ricky


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests