420 celebration ?
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:21 pm
After reading many times of how the 420 is a forgotten and much underated model I find myself a little bothered by the fact that every model seems to have some sort of anniversary celebrated in some way,even 10th anniversaries.The 420 has had none and yet without it the XJ6 may have taken longer to develope,so in my eyes it is an important model in the Jaguar time line.
How about starting early and planning a 50th birthday bash for the 420 which if i am right is due in 2016,just over 4 years.Should give us enough time to sort some thing between us as if left to others I feel it will just pass us by un noticed,again.
Any one else up for this
.
How about starting early and planning a 50th birthday bash for the 420 which if i am right is due in 2016,just over 4 years.Should give us enough time to sort some thing between us as if left to others I feel it will just pass us by un noticed,again.
Any one else up for this