Jaguar S type and 420. The complete story James Taylor

Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx

User avatar
sweller

Member
Posts:166
Joined:Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm
Jaguar S type and 420. The complete story James Taylor

Postby sweller » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:06 am

Spotted this book on Ebay, they don't come up that often. It's pretty good, covering development and history. There's also a section on model changes by date, chassis and engine numbers.

I picked up a copy a couple of months ago and hadn't canceled the auto search - Incidentally, I didn't see one at last October's Jag Spares day.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/330451241924

Simon

stuarthardy

Member
Posts:488
Joined:Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 pm
Location:North Shropshire

Postby stuarthardy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 am

I have a copy of this book and it's excellent.

I would recommend it to anyone interested in the 'less loved' classic Jaguars, which are probably the best cars from the 1960's.

Stuart


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests