Disc Brake Badge on Back Bumper

Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx

BotsGeoff
Posts:1
Joined:Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Location:Gaborone - Botswana
Disc Brake Badge on Back Bumper

Postby BotsGeoff » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 am

I am trying to find out the colours of the Disc Brake Warning sign on the rear bumper, mine has faded and I want to recolour it

PPV

Member
Posts:639
Joined:Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Location:Nantwich

Disc brake warning sign colour

Postby PPV » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:13 pm

I have a 1961 Mk2 3.8 model and mine is coloured silver with the wording and the triangle a dark cherry red which looks like enamel. Hope this helps.

jwment
Posts:70
Joined:Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Postby jwment » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 pm

There's a few of these on offer on E-Bay at the moment.
At least one of them looks like origional paint.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests