what a clever little tool
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:34 am
After spending three and a half years rebuilding my 240 a friend showed me his latest purchase, in the link below. What a simple but very effective add on tool for the bench vice. I wish I had of had one before instead of struggling with bits of wood for years.
I am posting this just to pass on to members who may find it of use, I have no affiliation to the seller identified in the link. These are freely available all over ebay, amazon and other places. I hope some people find it useful.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOFT-VICE-JA ... xycD9TRFwp
I am posting this just to pass on to members who may find it of use, I have no affiliation to the seller identified in the link. These are freely available all over ebay, amazon and other places. I hope some people find it useful.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOFT-VICE-JA ... xycD9TRFwp