Webasto roof
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:03 pm
Hello all,
I have a webasto sunroof fitted to my s type and looking for a company to give it a overhaul, can anyone point me to company's that would carry out the work. I am based in London but would travel for the right company, I seem to think that there was a firm in the Kent area that would travel to you
But that must be a few years ago.
Many thanks for any advice.
Dave
I have a webasto sunroof fitted to my s type and looking for a company to give it a overhaul, can anyone point me to company's that would carry out the work. I am based in London but would travel for the right company, I seem to think that there was a firm in the Kent area that would travel to you
But that must be a few years ago.
Many thanks for any advice.
Dave