Page 1 of 1

Please help find my grandads old s type

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:00 pm
by Kdj4590
Please can anyone help me find my grandads 1966 s type? Reg number EKY 555D. The car was registered in May 66, Last MOT was 2015 and it is currently SORN. It’s my dads 70th birthday this year and I’m hoping to at least take him to go and see it and meet the current owner. I’ve contacted the DVLA and obtained a v888 form but I’m hoping it may have belonged to an enthusiast or forum menber or been seen at events or in any photos anyone might have.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Re: Please help find my grandads old s type

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:08 am
by poprivet

Re: Please help find my grandads old s type

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:33 pm
by Kdj4590
Wow!! That’s the car - many thanks!!! Brilliant

Re: Please help find my grandads old s type

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:31 pm
by Kdj4590
Just need to find it from here now... many many thanks