Please can anyone help me find my grandads 1966 s type? Reg number EKY 555D. The car was registered in May 66, Last MOT was 2015 and it is currently SORN. It’s my dads 70th birthday this year and I’m hoping to at least take him to go and see it and meet the current owner. I’ve contacted the DVLA and obtained a v888 form but I’m hoping it may have belonged to an enthusiast or forum menber or been seen at events or in any photos anyone might have.
Any help would be massively appreciated.
Please help find my grandads old s type
Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx
Re: Please help find my grandads old s type
Wow!! That’s the car - many thanks!!! Brilliant
Re: Please help find my grandads old s type
Just need to find it from here now... many many thanks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

