Hello all,
I have a webasto sunroof fitted to my s type and looking for a company to give it a overhaul, can anyone point me to company's that would carry out the work. I am based in London but would travel for the right company, I seem to think that there was a firm in the Kent area that would travel to you
But that must be a few years ago.
Many thanks for any advice.
Dave
Webasto roof
Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx
Re: Webasto roof
Hi Dave.
The place you need to go is as follows.
The Trimming Centre (Steve Camp)
Ham Lane
Lewes
BN7 3PS
01273-479616
thetrimmingcentre@yahoo.co.uk
They are the original Webasto roof company been going over 55 years now. I believe they fitted my continental Webasto sun roof in my 1965 Jaguar S type supplied from Henlys London where they were based originally. I have arranged to have my Webasto re-covered in the same colour of grey once the car comes out of re-spray. They can still supply all the various colours. Steve is very helpful and knowledgeable, I am sure he can be of assistance to resolve any problems.
Regards
Dave Jones.
The place you need to go is as follows.
The Trimming Centre (Steve Camp)
Ham Lane
Lewes
BN7 3PS
01273-479616
thetrimmingcentre@yahoo.co.uk
They are the original Webasto roof company been going over 55 years now. I believe they fitted my continental Webasto sun roof in my 1965 Jaguar S type supplied from Henlys London where they were based originally. I have arranged to have my Webasto re-covered in the same colour of grey once the car comes out of re-spray. They can still supply all the various colours. Steve is very helpful and knowledgeable, I am sure he can be of assistance to resolve any problems.
Regards
Dave Jones.
Jonesdl
Jaguar S Type 3.8 MOD 1965
Jaguar S Type 3.8 MOD 1965
Re: Webasto roof
Dave
Many thanks for the info of the trimming center I will certainly follow up as mine needs replacing and a new handle, once again thanks.
Many thanks for the info of the trimming center I will certainly follow up as mine needs replacing and a new handle, once again thanks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
