Daimler V8 service manual
Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx
Please does anyone have, or know where I can get, a copy (paper or electronic) of the Automatic Transmission section FF of the Daimler V8 service (workshop) manual? I believe it was also published separately as "Service manual - Automatic transmission, Model 35". Or the equivalent section of the MK2 manual may do (BW35 box). Many thanks
Re: Daimler V8 service manual
Hi
Not sure what work you plan to do, but the Mk2 service manual that I have (4th edition) does not have a section on the auto transmission. The Haynes manual for the Mk2 has a brief section on adjusting the brake bands and a bit on fault-finding, but little else. Most service manuals suggest that you get an expert to do any other work.
Best wishes, David
Not sure what work you plan to do, but the Mk2 service manual that I have (4th edition) does not have a section on the auto transmission. The Haynes manual for the Mk2 has a brief section on adjusting the brake bands and a bit on fault-finding, but little else. Most service manuals suggest that you get an expert to do any other work.
Best wishes, David
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
Re: Daimler V8 service manual
Hi,
In the Jan edition of Jaguar Enthusiast there is a gear box manual for sale. You can find the classisfieds uploaded for Jan already on the web site. Not sure if its what ur after, but thought I would give u the heads up anyway.
James
In the Jan edition of Jaguar Enthusiast there is a gear box manual for sale. You can find the classisfieds uploaded for Jan already on the web site. Not sure if its what ur after, but thought I would give u the heads up anyway.
James
Re: Daimler V8 service manual
Hi Mate,
I've got one you can borrow if you still need it.
I've got one you can borrow if you still need it.
Re: Daimler V8 service manual
I live in Chester in the frozen north and also have the auto-suppliment that you can borrow/copy as required. Alec Gurney. 01244 677946.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
