Bizarre request: photo of Premium sound system in boot?
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm
Chaps,
I still have my fingers crossed that business will pick up and by the summer I will be able to afford the ICE upgrade which is subject of another (rather long, hence this) thread.
When I bought all the bits and pieces, I was asked (rather bizarrely, or so I thought at the time) if I had the carpet to go over the CD changer and amp to which I automatically replied yes. It's only now that I realise I have never seen the H-K amp installed in relation to the CD changer and that there is at least a small chance that the CD-changer-plus-amp lump may need a different carpet or hole-in-carpet.
I'm not too stressed about this as I'm sure a decent adaptation could be made if necessary but if someone out there with a Premium sound system would be so kind as to post (or email me if easier) a photo of the kit in situ then I'd be grateful. I'd like to make the car look as though it had the Premium system fitted "at birth", as you might expect.
Many thanks,
Nigel
I still have my fingers crossed that business will pick up and by the summer I will be able to afford the ICE upgrade which is subject of another (rather long, hence this) thread.
When I bought all the bits and pieces, I was asked (rather bizarrely, or so I thought at the time) if I had the carpet to go over the CD changer and amp to which I automatically replied yes. It's only now that I realise I have never seen the H-K amp installed in relation to the CD changer and that there is at least a small chance that the CD-changer-plus-amp lump may need a different carpet or hole-in-carpet.
I'm not too stressed about this as I'm sure a decent adaptation could be made if necessary but if someone out there with a Premium sound system would be so kind as to post (or email me if easier) a photo of the kit in situ then I'd be grateful. I'd like to make the car look as though it had the Premium system fitted "at birth", as you might expect.
Many thanks,
Nigel