cd changer

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

TIMBOTWINK
Posts:1
Joined:Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 am
cd changer

Postby TIMBOTWINK » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:46 am

Hi,
I have recently purchased a 1998 4.0 lwb sovereign. It did not have a changer in the boot and I thought I may be able to buy one on e-bay or similar market place. The ones I have seen all have a round plug, mine, if I'm looking at the right one, is square with three holes. Does anyone know what I should be looking to buy and a source. My technical knowledge sould now be obvious to readers.
Many Thanks


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

CD CHANGER

Postby joejag308 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:24 am

TIMBOTWINK
If you contact Rob Jenner in the X300 forum he has several auto changers for sale and he would guide you to the one you need im sure....Joe



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests