MESH GRILL X308
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:41 am
Hello all. I am thinking of buying a mesh grill for my X308 Sovereign (2002/3.2) from Adamesh. Please could you advise how to safely remove the standard vane type grill fitted as I have been told (by Adamesh) that there are 2 screws in the upper part of each insert (left and right) and then lift them out but I believe only the X300 had this arrangement. I have looked and cannot see any screws at all in my inserts. Is it a case of having to (carefully) prise each insert out with a screwdriver? If so, is it correct to prise from the top or bottom of the insert? I know there are 2 torx (star) type bolts each side to remove the chrome grill surround which can be accessed only when the inserts are removed. Also how do I fit the Adamesh grill inserts? Are screws required to do this and if so what do I screw into and what type/size would be best to use (s/steel)? Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you.
Regards, Peter.
Regards, Peter.